Saturday, November 10, 2007


June 16, 2007
Well, since this is my first blog entry for ITA, I’ll get you caught up with what’s going on with my training…I have been fighting on and off all spring with nagging injuries, a totally blown hamstring back in March, back spasms a few weeks ago and today I got a cortisone injection in my knee because I was diagnosed with “patellar-femoral arthritis”. That’s right: arthritis, already….and that’s after being diagnosed with degenerative joint disease in my elbow back in January, so needless to say I have felt better. I have the Adidas Track Classic, which is next Sunday, an IAAF Grand Prix 2, so I’m hoping to be in good form there, but it doesn’t look good. In other news, I have been at the training center for almost seven months now and have only left the facility a few times now, so I’m headed to Vegas this weekend with some training partners just to get away from daily mental and physical grind of training and try to re-focus my mind and body for the upcoming meets….check back with yall (yeah, that’s the Texas in me) later…yee haw
+Mike