Sunday, January 30, 2011

Same 'Ol ...

Not much new to report since my last blog update. I am still enjoying the amazing San Diego weather and really feel blessed to live in this city! I just happened to catch a funny joke on tv the other day... A guy who lives in the O-C (Orange County) was talking to some people who live in the Midwest and the Midwest folk where saying how they could never live in Southern California. They said "I could never live in SoCal, I need to live in a place that has seasons..." the reply was, "me too, I love seasons, that's why I moved to a place that skips the crappy ones!" That pretty much hits the nail on the head. Anyways, enough rubbing it in ;)

Training has continued to go well, and I'm starting a new block this week and am looking forward to doing a bit more quality throwing sessions. However, coming off a rest week, well...half of a rest week, I suddenly found myself bored crazy. See previous blog entry "Balance" http://in-the-arena-mike.blogspot.com/2010/07/balance.html
I have been doing alot more gymnastic work and much less weightlifting and it looks as if its paying off. Heres a quick video from some new ring "tricks" and a big thanks to my training partner Kara Patterson's crazy camera skills!

Until next time...M++