Sunday, June 6, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board...again

This blog comes as I just returned home the Colorado Springs Olympic Training Center. I was there for 2 weeks doing rehab and analysis for my shoulder. It was a very successful trip and I got a large mount of quality work done and am anxious to get back to work in San Diego and get ready for the season...maybe...

No word from my management team yet on the New York Diamond league, but my gut feeling is that I am not going and will make a last second decision on USA Champs in 3 weeks. I am literally taking it day by day and I know when I will be ready and unfortunately I just haven't felt that yet.

The high lite of my trip to Colorado Springs was my visit to Pikes Peak at more than 14,000 feet. It was a stunning view that literally takes your breath away. Heres a few pics from Pikes Peak and a nasty video of my cortisone/novacaine and synvisc shots last Saturday...not for the weak of stomach (5.5 inch needle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MifLldmqJLI







Until next time,
M++